Monday, August 15, 2005

Unlocking Secrets

Shhh......... I know its secret... and because of the secret I behold, nobody will get to know the real me

I had a close friend and I thought we are close enough to share every single detail of our life or even secret. Till recently, I found that she had been keeping things from me, and not only that, what she share with me wasn't true. I was disappointed and I no longer trust any single soul.

Everyone is fake; they greet you with a mask. You can never see their true identity unless they remove the mask.
Evil power is so strong in the real world. Eveyone needs to safe guard their secret to protect themself. I used to blame my friend for keeping secerts from me and now I realise Ive been keeping things from her too. We have the same fear, the same insecurities. And because of the fear, we can never strip ourself for the naked truth. I understand why she is keeping things away from me and no longer blame her. Its just that I wish she could trust me a little more.
I really admire friends who can show me their inner soul without having any fear. I know it took lots of courage for them to do, so thanks for being so trusting . Its really fun sharing secrets with you guys!!!!

1 comment:

lUmPy said...

Hey, im not fake hor...dont 4get about me leh... even if the rest of the world becomes like that (actually 99% of them are already like that), you still have me n jas...we promise - we will NEVER become like that...

Hang in there, when i go bk, we can go out n blast all those ppl.... Wait ah...

luv ya