Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Fengshi

Post subject: I don't know how to analysis my 4P

I have been job hunting for a while and now found a job as an insurance agent. I am not sure if this job suits me. If not, what kind of job suits me. Base on my 4Ps, what are the ways to improve my career, love ( or human connection), health and wealth. What are my strength and weakness. Thank you very much


');

Hi dew73,

Quote:
I have been job hunting for a while and now found a job as an insurance agent. I am not sure if this job suits me. If not, what kind of job suits me.


How do you feel in your current job? Most important thing is - are you happy now than before. If you are, then stick to your job as it does fulfill that basic needs for survival. Insurance is about educating people about the caring - the need for savings - for health, education and family members. Selling insurance needs lot of patience.. just like a teacher.. a mother.
Your characteristics are like that - you do care for others.. and in many cases, brightens the life of others as well. Apart from being patience in educating, you also need good communication skills when selling insurance. As a matter of fact, you do have the patience and communication skillsets, and I believe, given time.. you'll find more comfort in current insurance job.

Quote:
Base on my 4Ps, what are the ways to improve my career, love ( or human connection), health and wealth. What are my strength and weakness.


Right now.. do not change your job for the sake of it.. and please.. if you can.. be less spendthift and 'showy'. be more humble.. Healthwise.. take care of your stomach and respiratory systems. And please, do not worry too much as it'll not get you to anywhere, without actions. Enjoy the sunshine whenever possible... exercise more. Once your self-strength has been strengthed, you'll find that you are able to maximise your potentials.... in both health/wealth...

---------------------------
A very good motivation for me for my current job. I am so surprise that this guy knows I am a spendthrift. Indeed a fengshi master.

No comments: