Monday, August 29, 2005

Unhappy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Well... my birthday wasnt a happy one. Was suppose to meet up 2 friends, but all turn me down in the last minute.

I attend my M9 exam in the morning. The paper was a hard one, perhaps its my birthday, so lady luck is by my side. Happily pass the paper, I called Linda out for lunch. Thank goodness shes free. So she treat me lunch in Raffles Place. After some shopping, we are back to suntec. My planning was to meet Justine after this, however, she doesnt sound keen and was telling me she wasnt feeling well. Ok, I understand, but I was only asking her to meet me up just for a few hours will do and shes just having a mild flu.. never mind then...

Plan to meet xiuyun for dinner in the evening and I was really looking forward. So in order to kill time, I roam around town area till it gets bored, I decided to head home as I am going to meet Xiuyun around my area.

While waiting for Xiuyun to call me, I spend sometime chatting with my secondary sch friend who was working nearby. Through the conversion, its obvious that she dun remember its my birthday. Guess its normal, I dont remember all my friends bday too.

As I waited, I had a bad feeling Xiuyun is going to turn me down in the last min. Called her, no answered. I was getting impatient. At last, a sms from her saying she had last minute plan, have to cancel our meeting. Ok.. Im fed up. Never had such disappointing birthday in my entire life. Not even a word sorry.

No Birthday Cake, No friends to meet up, No one to share my joy. This is my worst and most disappointing birthday in my entire life. But I am still glad theres some friends out there who remember my bday. A few called or sms me wishing me best of luck. Do appreciate that.. A big thank you for those who remember my birthday.

1 comment:

lUmPy said...

Babe

dont worry, i will be 1 that will never forget your bday... if im back home, i will surely meet u, u know that rite?? hehe..anyway, at least everything turn out okie, if not fine, in the end and u had some fun...

old liao leh...haha, i know u going to say i older rite?? :) well, enjoy your year and the fengshui master is correct, please be THRIFTY!!!!!!!!

luv ya