Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A Happy Birthday after all

Was complaining about my unhappiness yesterday.My sis and my friend Linda did suprise me after what happened, and my birthday end happily ever after.....

My sis bought me a small cake. Thats sweet of her. Never thought she will get a cake for me. A simple celebration, cake taste yummy, and it brought joy to me.

The second surprise came when Linda told me she will be coming to my place. Thats very nice of her too.. in fact I was so touch. Shes the only one who meet me up after her long tiring work. Had a nice chat with her and truely enjoy her company. As she need to work tml, I urge her to go back earlier.

My birthday still ended happily. Thats what family and friends are for. Now I have a better picture of who are my true friends

No comments: