Monday, August 08, 2005

Guys never know what a girl wants

I wonder why my boyfriend can hardly make me happy these days. Sometimes I feel happier being alone. Was the problem lies with me or him? Was it due to our age gap? Was it because we hardly see each other? Was it because our thinking are too different? Or was it because I am asking too much?

I always look forward to weekends just to see him. But we always ended up unhappy with each other. I know he loves me, but he just simply don't know what I want.

I want a man not a boy; having to look after a boy can be so tiring sometimes. I want a man who show me the world I never seen before, a man who spolit me with clothes I never imagine, a man who brings me to lavish dinner which I never tried before. Most of all, I want a man who can shelter me from all the worries. In short, I just want a man who leads me rather than I have to lead him all the time.

Am I asking too much?

2 comments:

lUmPy said...

Im sorry babe but i have sad news to break to you... the guy you are looking for doesnt exist in sg...no offence to john but hes young, what can we expect rite?? besides, 90% of the guys in sg are like that even when they are about 50 yrs old - still childish, immature and not manly...bo bian...

Pink Of Pop said...

ya.. thk u r rite.. he is still too young..or maybe guys r just like boys, onli difference in appearance, mentally never grow much.