Monday, June 05, 2006

Undiscipline

Its Monday again. As usual, I couldnt wake up on time but luckily I wasnt late this morning. It seems like everyone in the office is having blues; they are all late for work. Hahaha.. typical Monday. Today will be a tiring day for me; have to attend night class tonight. I really wonder how to keep myself awake for the lesson.

I am impress by my classmates at how hardworking they are. They make me feel so guilty. Not only they have to commit to their full-time,they are full-time mothers as well. But they sill find time to do their revision. So I set aside to revise everything on Sunday. However this is what I did during the last weekends:

Friday:
Hippi... Was glad the work was over. I hang out with my colleague Ju for dinner. Planned to finish dinner before 830.. but not possible.. with all the chatting and shopping, I reach home at around 930. My boy was suppose to come to my house to deposit his newly bought 2nd hand musical keyboard and planned to have another round of dinner with him. But I waited for 45 mins before he turn up. Was pissed, so ended I didnt have dinner with him.

Saturday:
Woke up with my boy beside me. It definately brighten up my morning, esp being able to see your love ones the moment you open your eyes. Im glad that I didnt push him out of my bed. He was such a pig. Im about to finish reading the book ' The Devil Wears Prada'. So I decided to finish the whole book before waking him up.
By noon time, he is still zzzz. I woke him up and ask him to buy brunch for me. Afternoon sucks. We had no idea where to go. Instead I watch TV while he was busy exploring his new keyboard. I never know he was so interested and talented in Music. After struggling to play a few chinese song, he gave up. Then we ended up having afternoon nap together.
By the time we woke up, its late noon. I was disgusted by the way we wasted our weekend sleeping. To utilize our weekend, we got ourself prepare and head down to Orchard. My main purpose of going to Orchard is to buy books from Kinokuniya but we ended up shopping for clothes as well. By the end of the day, I got myself a book and a nice top from Mango ($$$). Gosh, I have to bring lunch to office from now on. I dun wish to overspend.

Sunday:
Suppose to study but half the day was used for watching TV. I love to sit in front of the TV on Sundays coz no one will interfer me. After which, I discipline myself to start my revision. My boy went back to camp for military exercise. Sunday isnt the same anymore without him but its a good time for me to focus on my studies. By late noon, I had a surprise. My boy appear in front of me. Didnt expect him to book out. Was thrill that I have someone to have dinner with.
By night time, its Tv time again and its also time for boy to go back to his camp. I tell myself I must continue my revision after the Tv programme. Unexpectedly, K called me right after the program ended. Thought this will be a short conversion but we ended up chatting till 11pm. Perhaps hes got lots to complain about his work. Life is really not easy as a cameraman. Feel so sorry for him sometimes.

So I only manage to finish reading one chapter of my textbook for the whole weekend. I have all the reason to feel guilty. Boy and I decided that I must really start my revision next week. Its a good way to save money too.. haha

No comments: