Friday, June 16, 2006

Road to Happiness


2 of my colleagues are getting married!!! Thats so envy. One of them had a webpage full of their wedding photos and details. Seeing them glow with happiness, Im happy for them too.

I never thought wedding is a romantic event. Perhaps Im not a romantic person. Lots of my galfriends have lots of fantasy of how their wedding day or wedding gown is going to be like, but for me, wedding is a chore.

My perception of wedding changed when I worked in Riz Carlton as a banquet waitress. Having witness countless of wedding event, I began to have my own vision of how my wedding is going to be like. Thats when I understand why my galfriends have such fantasy. Those wedding dinners Ive seen are always so romantic and touching. It makes me wanna cry especially the touching scene of couples thanking their parents.

It is not an easy process to tied a knot. Relationship fails when they cannot overcome obstacle or temptation in reality. In life, relationship fails one after another, Mr or Ms right may hard to come by. No one can define how Mr/Ms right is going to be. Only you can define yourself. For some unlucky ones, the right one never come by, they can only choose the second best available. Thus, I conclude that finding the right one to settle down is like searching a tiny, un-noticable needle in the midst of the ocean (quoted from chinese idom). Thats life. It is that sweet yet bitter.

Watching couples walking down the alse hand in hand, making vow in front of all love ones, I knew for sure thats the very moment for them. Their partners may/may not be the right one, for no one is perfect, but nonetheless, its going to be the most memorable event in their life time.


As a gal, I dream of a romantic wedding held at a beach or garden with my Mr right. Will my dream come true?

No comments: