Tuesday, June 07, 2005

TIme flys

Now is June... time really flys without me knowing sometimes.... and in 2 days time.. my boy will have to go for his enlistment.

How I wish I can freeze the moment I spend with him. For the past few months, we spend lots of ups and downs together. I glad he is always by my side when my life turns upside down. Having seeing each other everyday, I became very dependent on him. Now he is about to leave, I'm not sure if I could handle his absence.

I know I will miss him a lot for Im definately not able to see him for 2 weeks.Im sure Im able to get adjusted to his absence as we had been separated for even long period than 2 weeks. Don't wan him to worry about me.

All I can do now is to spend time with him as much as possible, thus on leave tml... So hope there will be no quarrel :p

No comments: