Thursday, June 09, 2005

Finally

Today is the day he go for his enlistment finally. Woke up at 6.40am to get prepared. Not really looking foward to this day. His brother took the effort to drive us to the ferry terminal. Had a little moment together during the journey. Can tell he is so reluctant to go.

Saw lots of blur blur looking boys at the ferry terminal, waiting to board the ferry. Maybe they are feeling insecure like my bf.

Spend the whole morning at Pulau Tekong. Had a tour around his camp and had a slight idea how is training ground is like. My first time touring around the island, so was rather excited about it. Was surprise the army camp looks more like a country club than a rundown sick looking training ground.

Kinda relief that one of his poly classmate was there as well.. at least I know he wouldn't be alone during his first few days in the camp. Had lunch together with him before leaving the island.

Im all alone at the moment. A sense of solitude. Not used to that feeling. Now I truly understand how he felt when I left for Australia. It wasn't easy for him especially leaving him here all alone for 10 months.

Right now, I should start planning my weekends to meet up with friends.Havent been in touch with them for quite sometimes and feel rather bad. Partly becoz of wanting to spend more time with my boy be4 he leave, and oso ... Im broke again. sigh. Hope they understand.

No comments: