Monday, July 17, 2006

I wish

Ok.. I know life can never be perfect. But if I have the ability to change my life I would wish for :

1. Supermodel height
2. Perfect skin
3. $$$$ in my bank account
4. tai tai life
5. splurge $$$ like no body's business
6. rich and privilege
7. rich and loving bf ( I have a loving bf but not rich, well.. no one can be perfect)
8. able to travel around the world

I know its too shallow to wish for these but I believe I will be a happier person if I have all the above. I have to face the fact that geni in the bottle never exists. Back to work again

2 comments:

lUmPy said...

wow... how come your wish list same as mine?? haha... either i stole your list or vice versa... :) well, we both know that its not gonna happen rite?? at least i think not in this life time or even the next... haha.. damn sad!!!!!!!!!!! what happen to us?? if i can choose, i will NEVERRRRRR be a human being in my next life.... i rather be a pig, or cockroach... thats better anytime...

Anonymous said...

hey girl! didnt know u're back to SG le. enjoying having ur friends all by ur side? HEHE. hey add me in MSN k? zac_wen@hotmail.com