Monday, May 08, 2006

Birthday Weekend

Dun get it wrong. Its not my birthday. I have been celebrating 2 birthdays over the weekend. One is my long time friend and another one is my sister. Both of them share the same birthday; the only difference between both of them is the age and the character.

Was stressing wat to get for my sister. Its her 21st birthday. I must get something perfect for her. In the end I got her a very expensive japanese style handphone porch. Im not sure if it worth the price but I know my sis is going to like it.

My sis held her bday bash at home on the friday nite. Its kinda sweet to see her friends preparing food and drinks for my sister. Im sure its going to make her day.

Its good to be young, like wat Justine always tells me. Suddenly I had a wake up call: I need to treasure my youth rather than indulge in unhappiness.

Sat is suppose to be a voting day but im glad my area do not have opposition party. So in the evening, meet up with the gals and had a great time having stemboat and loads of ice-cream cakes. Havent been enjoying so much since the time I joined Prudential. Its good to be free again. Haha.

No comments: