Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Surrender to fate

I used to think that life can be simple and easy...
each day was a carefree day for me...
everything comes so easy for me.. and that makes me believe things will go my way

I know I was naive.
Whatever I had plan for my future never came true.
Ive met lots of ups and downs and thats when I know that growing up is never easy.
My carefree days are gone, for I have lots to worry.
My smile gradually disappeared and I know I am not truely happy with my life.

Sometimes I wish that I could turn back the clock,
back to those happy days I used to have.
And if I could go back to the past, I would like to make things right.
Of course what past had past, I am not in control to change my destiny.

People always tells me fate lies in my hands
but I am lost at how I can change my own fate.
Perhaps I am a weakling.
I have surrender my life to fate

No comments: