Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Miss her

My days are almost up. I'm going home to spend my vacation soon. I'm suppose to feel happy and looking forward to that day but somehow I'm feeling the opposite since yesterday.
All of a sudden I knew I'm gonna miss here but most of all, I'm gonna miss a very important friend in my life, a great deal. Still remember those wonderful days I spent with her.. she is my one and only friend who really brought joy to my life. Shared all the ups and downs with her and I really glad to have her as a friend. But seems like this year is not a very good year for both of us; we don't seem to have much time for each other and had some misunderstanding. I admit i'm kinda childish and created misunderstanding between us, but that doesn't seem to bother her.
Juz met her during her 2 hours break. Thought we didn't hang out for long, but it's already enough for me. I was wondering why I never seem to cherish the time I spend with her this year and really regreted it. Though life is tough here, I don't mind turning back the time just to spend more time with her coz we are gonna part for good next year.
So far, we only left a few more days for each other and we will definately gonna make full use of these time. This green page is specially delicated to her ( one of her favourite colour) and hope our friendship is able to last forever even after we are going for different path and destination. I wish her all the best in life and find her 'man' one day.
Take care while I'm not around, and thanks a million for being my friend. I'm gonna miss ya

No comments: